Picking the Best Moutain Bike 180 MM Rotor is hard. So, PrimelyOutdoor team have done the hard part for you. Let’s see which one will be better for you.
Here are the list of top 5 Moutain Bike 180 MM Rotor:
- 1 Best moutain bike 180 mm rotor
- 1.1 SPDD Disc Brake Adapter with Bolts,PM-PM Mout
- 1.2 Shimano F180P/P2 Disc brake adapter
- 1.3 AEcreative 20mm Post Mount Adapter for 180mm
- 1.4 Shimano SM-RT66-S Disc Brake Rotor – 180mm, 6
- 1.5 TOBWOLF 1 Pair MTB Front & Rear Cable Disc Br
- 1.6 SRAM Rotor Centerline 180mm Rounded
- 1.7 Teyssor 140mm 160mm 180mm 203mm Bike Disc Bra
- 1.8 Tektro TR180-24 Disc Rotor – 180mm, 6-Bolt, S
- 1.9 Shimano RT56M 180mm 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor R
- 1.10 Farbetter Bike Disc Brake Kit, Including Fron
- 2 Best moutain bike 180 mm rotor Buying Guide
Best moutain bike 180 mm rotor
SPDD Disc Brake Adapter with Bolts,PM-PM Mout
- The package includes:You will get 1 disc brake adapter, 2 bolts, the length is about 85mm, the distance between bolts and bolts is about 74mm, the colors are black/blue/gold/red/titanium.
- High-quality material: Aluminum alloy disc brake adapter with bolts, made of high-quality aluminum alloy material, long-term use, not easy to damage, high-quality, durable
- Adapter set: It will install 74mm post calipers, 74mm post fork or frame to accommodate the front and rear 180/203mm discs, including 2 bolts, durable and long life.
- Wide range of uses:Suitable for mountain bikes, aluminum alloy mountain bikes, 180/203mm post rod installation, front/rear rotor adapter, disc brake adapter, bicycle accessories
- After-sales guarantee: If you have any questions, please leave a message, we will solve it for you, relax contact us, and hope to bring you a pleasant shopping experience.
Shimano F180P/P2 Disc brake adapter
- Disc brake mounts
AEcreative 20mm Post Mount Adapter for 180mm
- CNC machined anodized alloy adaptor, use for install 200mm 203mm rotor caliper on 180mm PM post, also for install 180mm rotor caliper on 160mm PM post, compatible 74mm fork/frame post mount, compatible with Shimano, Sram, Avid and other caliper.
- Package include: 1x post mount adapter, 2x mount bolts with spacers whashers.
Shimano SM-RT66-S Disc Brake Rotor – 180mm, 6
- SLX SM-RT66 Disc Rotor
TOBWOLF 1 Pair MTB Front & Rear Cable Disc Br
- 【Pack & Note】– Pack of 1 pair Mechanical Disc Brake (0mm for Front, 20mm for Rear), 2PCS 160mm 6-Bolt Disc Rotors, 4PCS 16.8mm fixing bolts, 12PCS titanium bolts. Please check the specifications in the 2 & 3 product image to ensure it match your requirements for proper fit.
- 【Dismensions】– All calipers have both 74mm and 51mm mounting bolt spacing, each weights 180g. The Disc Rotor inner diameter 44mm, outer diamerter 160mm, thickness 2mm, each weights 126g.
- 【Mechanical Disc Brake】– Cable actuated post mount mechanical disc brake calipers provide excellent stopping power and are easy to service. Dual piston brake pad actuation improves braking performance over single piston designs, while also prevents rotor deformation.
- 【Stainless Steel 6-Bolt Disc Rotors】– Ultra-light rotors that shed weight and shred trail, while still achieving superior braking power and modulation. With massive vent holes throughout the spider, and drilled holes through your contact patch to help both with heat vetting and weight shaving at once.
- The gentle sawtooth shaping on the outside diameter decreases the chances that you’ll experience brake squeal. It comes with sturdy steel fasteners and will work with any 6 Bolt compatible hubs.
SRAM Rotor Centerline 180mm Rounded
- Quiet Bike Braking – The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface.
- Easy Install – Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs.
- Road Bikes & Mountain Bikes – Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes.
- Hub Interface-6-bolt rotor bolts included. Steel, grey. Centerline rotor type.
- UCI Compliant
Teyssor 140mm 160mm 180mm 203mm Bike Disc Bra
- Package Include：160 mm Bicycle Disc Brake Rotor + 6 * Screws
- Outside Diameter: 160mm.
- Center Distance: 44mm
- Thickness: 1.9mm.
Tektro TR180-24 Disc Rotor – 180mm, 6-Bolt, S
- Bolts included
- Lightweight rotor with rounded design
- High heat dispersion and heat tolerance
- Includes T25 torque tool
Shimano RT56M 180mm 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor R
- Deore SM-RT56 Disc Rotor
Farbetter Bike Disc Brake Kit, Including Fron
- Brake System: Mechanical Disc Brake System with 2 x 160mm Rotor, 1 x Front Brake Caliper; 1x Rear Brake Caliper, 1x Rear Brake Cable, 1x Disc Rotor Adjuster, and 12 X Disc Brake Rotor Screws.
- High-quality materials: Brake Calipers Include XTR Disc Brake Pads, braking sensitive and quiet, high temperature resistance. Reinforced disc brake base design, high strength and anti-breaking.
- Dimension: IMD international dimension, front caliper for 160/180mm rotor, rear caliper for 140/160mm disc. Extra Gadgets-Disc Rotor Adjuster, help you to adjust the gap between rotor and caliper easily.
- Ideal Replacement: with fine workmanship, is your bicycle ideal upgrade parts, and packed in a box to presented in the original for you.
- Widely Compatible: Suitable for most Mountain Bike, Road Bike Mechanical Disc Brake System.
Best moutain bike 180 mm rotor Buying Guide
When considering purchasing Best Moutain Bike 180 MM Rotor, it is important to think about what you need and want the product to do for you. Many factors that can influence your decision.Price, quality, features are the major ones. It is important to compare products before making the final decision to ensure that you are getting the Best Moutain Bike 180 MM Rotor. Here are the few things that you should check before purchasing:
1. What you will use the product for?
The purpose of the product should also be considered before purchasing. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
2. Best Moutain Bike 180 MM Rotor Price
In order to make a good buying decision, it is crucial to consider the price of the product.It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
3. Key Features
Total features of the product is also crucial. Make sure that the product has all of the features that you are looking for.
4. Brand Reputation
Brand name recognition is important. More well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. They also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
5. Product Quality
Product quality should always be your top priority. Read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
6. Quality Customer service
Good brands will have responsive and helpful customer service available in case you have any problems with your purchase.
7. The guarantees and warranties
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
8. The return policy
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
9. User reviews
Once you have narrowed down your options based on quality, it is time to read user reviews. These can be found on the website of the product or on online forums. Pay attention to both positive and negative reviews, as they can give you an accurate picture of what to expect from the product.