You’ll have to spend a lot of time researching products before you find teh right one. Everyone want to make sure they are getting the best possible value for their money. Luckily, PrimelyOutdoor team have done the legwork for you. Let’s see the list of the best fax machine for small business
Here are the list of top 5 fax machine for small business:
- 1 Best fax machine for small business
- 1.1 Brother FAX-2840 High Speed Mono Laser Fax Ma
- 1.2 Canon FAXPHONE L100 (5258B001) Multifunction
- 1.3 Canon Office and Business MB5420 Wireless All
- 1.4 BRTFAX2840 – Brother intelliFAX-2840 Laser Fa
- 1.5 Brother FAX4100E IntelliFax Plain Paper Laser
- 1.6 Canon Office and Business MB5120 All-in-One P
- 1.7 Brother PPF4750E IntelliFax 4750e High-Perfor
- 1.8 CimFAX A5 Paperless Fax Machine Send Fax from
- 1.9 Canon FAXPHONE L190 (6356B002) Multifunction
- 1.10 Canon Office and Business MB2720 Wireless All
- 2 Best fax machine for small business Buying Guide
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions about best fax machine for small business
Best fax machine for small business
Brother FAX-2840 High Speed Mono Laser Fax Ma
- Adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray
- 33.6K bps modem, approx. 2.5 sec/page transmission
- 20-page capacity auto document feeder; Future printing capability. Built-in Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface to connect to your computer for up to 21ppm laser printing.
- 16MB memory (400 pages) with dual access
- Up to 272 broadcast locations, 222 station auto dialing
Canon FAXPHONE L100 (5258B001) Multifunction
- FAST PRINT SPEEDS: Print up to 19 pages per minute.
- USABILITY: Up to 512 sheets of memory capacity allows you to store multiple faxes.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS: Fax, print and copy functions, includes telephone handset.
- GENEROUS PAPER CAPACITY: Paper capacity of up to 150 sheets, 30-sheet simplex automatic document feeder.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Uses less than 2 watts in Energy Saver mode.
- TONER: Uses Canon Genuine Toner 128 (yields 2,100 pages).
Canon Office and Business MB5420 Wireless All
- Save time with single pass duplex scanning and copying, by scanning both sides of 2-Sided documents simultaneously
- Be ready to print in as little as 6 seconds from power on with Quick First Print
- By using XL ink tanks MAXIFY printers feature a Low Cost per Print with a High Page Yield that can save you money by delivering a high volume of prints from one set of ink tanks
- With a 30, 000 page peak Monthly Duty Cycle, the MAXIFY MB5420 is built to last for all your business needs.
- Built to handle big jobs, this MAXIFY Printer features a 500 Sheet Paper Capacity with two 250 Sheet paper trays
BRTFAX2840 – Brother intelliFAX-2840 Laser Fa
- Print technology – laser
- – 21 ppm
- Network ready – no
- – 200 x 300 dpi
Brother FAX4100E IntelliFax Plain Paper Laser
- Black-and-white laser fax machine also copies and prints. Operating Environment: Temperature 50-90.5 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fax transmission speeds up to 3 seconds per page.High speed 33.6K bps superG3 fax modem
- 600 x 600 DPI resolution for faxes, copies, and prints
- Auto-dial up to 132 numbers
- 250-Sheet paper tray and 30-sheet automatic document feeder
Canon Office and Business MB5120 All-in-One P
- Print Features: AirPrint, Auto Duple Printing, Canon Print App, Google Cloud Printing, Microsoft Mobile Print, and Moria Device Printing, 250 Sheet Paper Capacity.
- Copy Features: Single Pass 2-sided Copying and ID card copying.Power Consumption (approx.) : 27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby)
- Scan Features: Single Pass 2-sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory(USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Concur, and Scan to Network Folder
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: MB5120 Printer, Setup CD-ROM, Full Set of Ink Tanks and Power Cord, Telephone Line Cable
Brother PPF4750E IntelliFax 4750e High-Perfor
- If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, some features of the installed drivers and software may not work correctly. Please uninstall all drivers and software in Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 before upgrading to Windows 10; Features 33.6K fax modem and 600-page/8MB fax memory
- Up to 232 auto-dial locations, broadcasting to up to 282 locations
- Large 250-sheet paper tray and 50-sheet ADF
- Maximum Copy Resolution: Up to 600 dpi class
CimFAX A5 Paperless Fax Machine Send Fax from
- Send and receive faxes from Windows/Mac computers, Android/iOS smart phones. 24/7. Easy-to-use software.
- Right click/drag and drop/tap to send fax in 3 steps. Pop-up notification for new faxes.
- Remote access available. Fax anytime anywhere. Life-time tech support. No need to pay additionally.
- Auto save fax on local/network shared folder as PDF. Auto forward incoming fax to your email as PDF file.
- Schedule to send fax; Auto resend when sending fails; Faxing status synchronized on all workstations; Fax in high quality; 256MB memory stores up to 5,000 pages; DHCP enabled, easy to set up.
Canon FAXPHONE L190 (6356B002) Multifunction
- FAST PRINT SPEEDS: Print up to 28 pages per minute.
- USABILITY: Up to 512 sheets of memory capacity allows you to store multiple faxes.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS: 40 one-touch speed dials and 200 coded speed dials for a comprehensive address book.
- GENEROUS PAPER CAPACITY: Paper capacity of up to 250 sheets, 50-sheet duplex automatic document feeder.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Helps save paper with 2-sided printing and copying, and uses less than 2 watts in Energy Saver mode.
- TONER: Uses Canon Genuine Toner 128 (2,100 page yield).
Canon Office and Business MB2720 Wireless All
- Two paper cassettes provide a combined capacity of 500 sheets – or a full ream of paper, so you’re ready for any job
- The Canon PRINT app has great features so you can scan, copy and print right from your favorite mobile devices. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported
- Print laser-sharp text that is highlighter and smudge resistant with the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) Inks
- With a 20,000 page Duty Cycle, the MAXIFY MB2720 is built to last for all your home business needs
- All MAXIFY printers feature 100% US-based Service & Support.Copy Speed (up to) : FCOT (Color): Approx. 12 Seconds
- Computer Operating Systems:Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R218, Windows Server2008, 2008 R218 Mac:19 Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.11
Best fax machine for small business Buying Guide
When it comes to finding the best fax machine for small business, there are a few things you need to consider. The first is what your needs are. What do you want from the product? Something that is easy to use?
You can start looking at different products once you know what you need. Read reviews to see what other people think about them. See if the product has any awards or accolades.
Be cautious when choosing a product. Make sure you find the right one for you by taking your time. You’ll be sure to get the most out of your purchase.
1) Does the fax machine for small business fit your needs?
Second, think about whether or not you can afford the item. It’s important to stay within your budget.
2) Can you afford the product?
First, you should consider what you need the product for. Is it the right size? Does it have the features you’re looking for?
3) The reputation of the company: This is probably the most important factor to consider. Research the company online, read reviews and testimonials and see what others have to say about their products.
4) Brand name: One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
5) Quality of the product: Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
6) Warranties and guarantees: They show that the company is confident in its product and willing to stand behind it.
7) Customer service: Good brands will have responsive and helpful customer service available in case you have any problems with your purchase.
8) Ease of use: The fax machine for small business should be easy to use.
Frequently Asked Questions about best fax machine for small business
This section provides answers to some of the common asked questions about fax machine for small business. You will learn more about people’s concerns by answering these questions.
Is it worth investing in this product?
This product definitely has value. Easy to use and has a lot of unique features.
Does retail stores sell this product?
You might not get all products in retail.
When making a purchase, should I emphasize after-sales service?
When searching for a reliable fax machine for small business, make sure the company has an excellent after-sales service record.
It may be prudent to reconsider purchasing from this company if any complaints or service issues have been reported in the past.
You should also check the fax machine for small business seller’s return policy. Some only allow a certain number of returns per year and/or will require a receipt.