Picking the Best 29 X 2.8 Mountain Bike Tire is hard. So, PrimelyOutdoor team have done the hard part for you. Let’s see which one will be better for you.
Here are the list of top 5 29 X 2.8 Mountain Bike Tire:
- 1 Best 29 x 2.8 mountain bike tire
- 1.1 Maxxis Tires MAX REKON+ 29×2.8 BK FOLD/60 DC/
- 1.2 MAXXIS – Minion DHF Tubeless Ready Bicycle Ti
- 1.3 SCHWALBE – Eddy Current E-MTB/MTB and Enduro
- 1.4 MAXXIS Rekon 3C/EXO/TR Tire – 27.5+ Black, 27
- 1.5 Michelin Wild Enduro Rear Mountain Bike Tire
- 1.6 Michelin E-Wild Front Mountain Bike Tire for
- 1.7 Mountain King 27.5 x 2.8 ShieldWall Folding T
- 1.8 2-Pack 29″ Fat Tire Tubes 28/29×2.50/2.60/2.7
- 1.9 Elecony Bike Tire 29×2.10 Folding Mountain Bi
- 1.10 MAXXIS REKON Plus M349 MTB Folding Tire TR EX
- 2 Best 29 x 2.8 mountain bike tire Buying Guide
Best 29 x 2.8 mountain bike tire
Maxxis Tires MAX REKON+ 29×2.8 BK FOLD/60 DC/
- Maxxis Rekon+ Tire- 29×2.8 Fold/DC/EXO/TR/60TPI
MAXXIS – Minion DHF Tubeless Ready Bicycle Ti
- MINION DHF: With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it’s hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That’s probably why it’s one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking.
- 3C MAXXTERRA: An intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain tires. 3C MaxxTerra is softer and offers more traction than 3C MaxxSpeed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip.
- EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tires. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tire remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- TUBELESS READY: Sealant-compatible rubber is used with a Tubeless Ready bead to securley lock to the rim with, or without, an innertube.
SCHWALBE – Eddy Current E-MTB/MTB and Enduro
- EDDY CURRENT: Our first real E-MTB specialist for All Mountain and Enduro. Its solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. The concept with 29″ inch front wheel size and 27.5″ rear wheel size provides maximum performance.xa0Profile design:xa0Specially adapted tread design for front and rear wheel. Open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground.
- ADDIX SOFT: is a compound that bridges many disciplines. It’s just as at home in the Enduro and downhill world as it is in the demanding discipline of all-mountain and trail riding
- SUPER GRAVITY CONSTRUCTION The go-to for aggressive riders. Perfect cushioning with high stability and robustness. Compared to the Super Trail carcass, puncture protection is further improved. No other carcass combines such dynamics with stability and security. For everyone attaching utmost importance to downhill performance and for whom a pure Downhill tire is too heavy.
- WARRANTY: policy on all Schwalbe productxa0purchased within North America.xa0Our warranty term isxa03xa0yearsxa0following the originalxa0purchase date of the product, orxa05 yearsxa0from its production date -xa0whichever occurs first.
MAXXIS Rekon 3C/EXO/TR Tire – 27.5+ Black, 27
- 3C Maxx Terra compound grips with low rolling resistance
- Test your XC bike on techy, committing trails with the Rekon
- EXO protection and tubeless-ready design ward off flats
Michelin Wild Enduro Rear Mountain Bike Tire
- Competition ready rear-wheel mountain bike tire provides superior traction at any speed
- Rear-wheel specific tread pattern provides more speed, outstanding performance, and maximum progressivity
- Provides greater rigidity for more trajectory control and excellent terrain versatility thanks to a new GUM-X3D rubber compound
- Increased tire strength thanks to the lightweight Gravity Shield 3×33 TPI casing designed for rear-mounted Enduro riding, providing pinch protection on the beads to boost rigidity and minimize pinch flats
- Tubeless ready rear tire; weight 1310g; size 27.5 x 2.80
Michelin E-Wild Front Mountain Bike Tire for
- Competiton ready front-wheel mountain bike tire designed for mixed terrain
- Extra grip provided by the new E-GUM-X rubber comprising lateral and central rubbers designed to optimize traction
- Utilizes tread pattern from the Enduro ranges for advanced hold while riding
- Gravity Shield casing provides increased protection on mixed terrain
- Tubeless ready front tire; weight 1090g; size 27.5 x 2.80
Mountain King 27.5 x 2.8 ShieldWall Folding T
- PureGrip Compound – This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name “PureGrip”, is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia)
- Shieldwall system – The ShieldWall system combines the optimum combination of high puncture protection and the low rolling resistance with low weight. This is made possible by an additional, all-round puncture protection layer, which consists of a finely woven cross fabric. This gives the tire a high resistance to punctures and damage. Despite its additional ply, the tire has a very good damping property and a high degree of flexibility to adapt perfectly to the ground.
- Tubeless Ready – This additional puncture protection layer which completely encircles both tire beads makes our carcasses robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. For maximum effect we combine ProTection with BlackChili Compound. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless Ready.
- E25 – For our E-Bike tyre we fall back on over 100 years’ experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
2-Pack 29″ Fat Tire Tubes 28/29×2.50/2.60/2.7
- 【Size】28/29x 2.5-3.0 Fit 29-inch wheel, tire width between 2.5-3.0.Valve Size/Type: 32mm Schrader Valve
- 【High Quality】 The bike tube is made from premium butyl rubber.It has the advantages of good sealing performance, ozone resistance, aging resistance, shock absorption, electrical insulation.
- 【Easy Installation】Installation is quick and easy. Please follow inflation guide when airing a tire from a complete flat. Save time and effort, replace the old tube in a few minutes.
- 【Important Note】When changing a bicycle inner tube, be sure to add a little air before installing it. This gives it form so it doesn’t get twisted or bunch up which may cause a pinch flat. Inspect for an even bead of the tire to the rim on both sides.
- 【Comfortable and Safe】After replacing the butyl rubber tube, it absorbs the impact on the uneven road surface, making riding more comfortable and safe.
Elecony Bike Tire 29×2.10 Folding Mountain Bi
- Size: 29 x 2.10 inches. Folded size: 30x12x10 cm. PSI range: 65-110. Tubeless: No
- TPI: 30. TPI refers to ‘threads per inch’.xa0Higher TPI tire casings offer a more supple, comfortable ride feel and deliver lower rolling resistance.
- Foldable: The foldable tire is easy to carry and mounted on the rim, which is the best choice for your mountain bike spare tires.
- Ultra durable: The tire made of high-quality rubber material and has strong puncture resistance and abrasion resistance. This is lightweight but flexible woven fabric component that’s used in the construction of the tires to provide a more puncture-resistant sidewall.
- Application: The triangle grain pattern bicycle tire is suitable for riding in the mountain, jungle or on the city street. This is lightweight but flexible woven fabric component that’s used in the construction of the tires to provide a more puncture-resistant sidewall.
MAXXIS REKON Plus M349 MTB Folding Tire TR EX
- – Designed for aggressive XC trails
- – Size: 27.5 x 2.8″
- – Type: Clincher
- – OEM package (This item is exactly as pictured and does not include retail package)
- Sold in 2 Tire
Best 29 x 2.8 mountain bike tire Buying Guide
When considering purchasing the Best 29 X 2.8 Mountain Bike Tire, it’s important to consider what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. You should compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. Why you need the product for?
Consider what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth spending more.
2. Best 29 X 2.8 Mountain Bike Tire Price:
The product’s price is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
3. Brand name:
One more thing to keep in mind is brand name recognition. More well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. They are also more reliable and offer better customer service.
4. Quality of the product:
Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
5. Guarantees and warranties:
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
6. The return policy:
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.