Picking the Best 160MM Mountain Bike Fork is hard. So, PrimelyOutdoor team have done the hard part for you. Let’s see which one will be better for you.
Here are the list of top 5 160MM Mountain Bike Fork:
- 1 Best 160mm mountain bike fork
- 1.1 GXFWJD 20Inch 4.0 Mountain Bike Fat Tire Fork
- 1.2 AEcreative 203mm disc Rotor Brake Caliper 74m
- 1.3 LvTu DH Downhill Mountain Bike Suspension For
- 1.4 LvTu 20/26 Inch MTB Fat Bike Fork 4.0 Inch Ti
- 1.5 BUCKLOS 【US Stock 264.0 inch Fat Bike Air Sus
- 1.6 AEcreative 20mm Post Mount Adapter for 180mm
- 1.7 Farbetter Bike Disc Brake Kit, Including Fron
- 1.8 TOBWOLF 1 Pair MTB Front & Rear Cable Disc Br
- 1.9 AEcreative 40mm Post 203mm 200mm disc Rotor B
- 1.10 BlueSunshine Front and Back Disk Brake Kit –
- 2 Best 160mm mountain bike fork Buying Guide
Best 160mm mountain bike fork
GXFWJD 20Inch 4.0 Mountain Bike Fat Tire Fork
- Name: mtb bmx fat tires bike fork 20 inch, e-bike suspension fork, disc brake, for 4.0 Fat tires.
- Material: magnesium alloy downhill fork, process: mountain bike air shock absorber.
- Weight: 2880g, Disc brake PM 75mm Match for 160mm disc rotor (180mm , 203mm adapter is required).
- Specifications: Standpipe 28.6 * 270mm, Inner tube 34*180mm, Stroke 160MM, Fork width: 135mm, Quick release: 9mm.
- Features: with travel lock and damping adjustment function, for Snow/Beach/CX/AM/MTB 20 inch fat tires bike.
AEcreative 203mm disc Rotor Brake Caliper 74m
- CNC machined anodized alloy adaptor, use for install 203mm rotor caliper on 160mm PM post, not for on 180mm PM post, for convert 160mm to 203mm, not for convert 180mm to 203mm, compatible 74mm fork/frame post mount, compatible with Shimano, Sram and other caliper.
- Package include: 1x post mount adapter with mount bolts, spacers.
LvTu DH Downhill Mountain Bike Suspension For
- 💘 FORK TYPE: MTB Downhill Suspension fork, Double shoulder, Travel: 160mm, press-in stroke: 140mm
- 💘 SIZE: 26/ 27.5/ 29 inch, Steerer: 28.6 x 230mm (1-1/8″), Inner tube diameter: 32mm, Axle: 9*100mm
- 💘 VERSION: Straight tube, damping adjustment, with Air pressure Lockout function
- 💘 MATERIAL: High-quality Ultralight aluminum alloy inner tube and magnesium alloy fork leg
- 💘 SUITABLE FOR: DH, Mountain Bike, XC Offroad bike, Disc Brake Bicycle, Downhill Cycling
LvTu 20/26 Inch MTB Fat Bike Fork 4.0 Inch Ti
- Fork type: Fat Bike forks 20/26 inch, Double shoulder air suspension fork, Travel: 160mm
- Size: Steerer Tube: 28.6x270mm (1-1/8 inch ), Inner tubo: 34mm, Fork legs diameter: 42mm
- MATERIAL: High-quality aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy fork legs, weight: approx 2500g-2700g
- Brake: Disc brakes are suitable for 160MM diameter discs, 180 and 203 discs need to use an adapter!
- Compatible: Snow/Beach/MTB Fat Bike, disc brake bicycle, supports 4.0 inch Fat tire. axle: 9x135mm(QR)
- Department name: unisex-adult
BUCKLOS 【US Stock 264.0 inch Fat Bike Air Sus
- 【Specifications】28.6mm Threadless Straight Steerer, Crown Race: 30mm; Manual Lockout, Travel:120mm; QR:9mm *135 mm; Offset: 49mm, Brake type:disc brakes,Tube Diameter: 32mm.Weight:about 2296g.
- 【Bucklos Sticker】The “BUCKLOS” sticker on the suspension fork is carefully designed by our company, Fashionable/beautiful/trend; At the same time, You can tear it off according to your own preferences without leaving any traces.
- 【US Stock】We have 2 US warehouses, We will ship directly from the US, The MTB forks will be delivered to you about 2-7 business days that shipped by USPS/UPS/Fedex(Expedited shipping).
- 【Package】1PC Bucklos Mountain Bicycle Suspension Front Fork (Boxed).
- 【Trustworthy and Service】BUCKLOS is committed to providing bicycle enthusiasts with cost-effective bicycle parts, And has provided assistance to more than 1,000,000+ users worldwide. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us, we will solve it in 24 hours.
AEcreative 20mm Post Mount Adapter for 180mm
- CNC machined anodized alloy adaptor, use for install 200mm 203mm rotor caliper on 180mm PM post, also for install 180mm rotor caliper on 160mm PM post, compatible 74mm fork/frame post mount, compatible with Shimano, Sram, Avid and other caliper.
- Package include: 1x post mount adapter, 2x mount bolts with spacers whashers.
Farbetter Bike Disc Brake Kit, Including Fron
- Brake System: Mechanical Disc Brake System with 2 x 160mm Rotor, 1 x Front Brake Caliper; 1x Rear Brake Caliper, 1x Rear Brake Cable, 1x Disc Rotor Adjuster, and 12 X Disc Brake Rotor Screws.
- High-quality materials: Brake Calipers Include XTR Disc Brake Pads, braking sensitive and quiet, high temperature resistance. Reinforced disc brake base design, high strength and anti-breaking.
- Dimension: IMD international dimension, front caliper for 160/180mm rotor, rear caliper for 140/160mm disc. Extra Gadgets-Disc Rotor Adjuster, help you to adjust the gap between rotor and caliper easily.
- Ideal Replacement: with fine workmanship, is your bicycle ideal upgrade parts, and packed in a box to presented in the original for you.
- Widely Compatible: Suitable for most Mountain Bike, Road Bike Mechanical Disc Brake System.
TOBWOLF 1 Pair MTB Front & Rear Cable Disc Br
- 【Pack & Note】– Pack of 1 pair Mechanical Disc Brake (0mm for Front, 20mm for Rear), 2PCS 160mm 6-Bolt Disc Rotors, 4PCS 16.8mm fixing bolts, 12PCS titanium bolts. Please check the specifications in the 2 & 3 product image to ensure it match your requirements for proper fit.
- 【Dismensions】– All calipers have both 74mm and 51mm mounting bolt spacing, each weights 180g. The Disc Rotor inner diameter 44mm, outer diamerter 160mm, thickness 2mm, each weights 126g.
- 【Mechanical Disc Brake】– Cable actuated post mount mechanical disc brake calipers provide excellent stopping power and are easy to service. Dual piston brake pad actuation improves braking performance over single piston designs, while also prevents rotor deformation.
- 【Stainless Steel 6-Bolt Disc Rotors】– Ultra-light rotors that shed weight and shred trail, while still achieving superior braking power and modulation. With massive vent holes throughout the spider, and drilled holes through your contact patch to help both with heat vetting and weight shaving at once.
- The gentle sawtooth shaping on the outside diameter decreases the chances that you’ll experience brake squeal. It comes with sturdy steel fasteners and will work with any 6 Bolt compatible hubs.
AEcreative 40mm Post 203mm 200mm disc Rotor B
- CNC machined anodized alloy adaptor, please note this adapter is for post mount to post mount, mount bolt center to center is 74mm, not for IS type mount to post mount, please measure and make sure your bike is a post mount type brake adapter, this adapter fit 200mm rotor directly, for 203mm rotor add 1-2 washer, use for install 203mm rotor caliper on 160mm PM post, not for on 180mm PM post, for convert 160mm to 203mm, not for convert 180mm to 203mm, compatible 74mm fork/frame post mount, compatible with Shimano, Sram and other caliper.
- Package include: 1x post mount adapter with mount bolts, spacers.
BlueSunshine Front and Back Disk Brake Kit –
- Complete 26″ Mechanical Disk Brake Kit, Front and Back – 160mm rotor diameter.
- Center 6 bolt pattern diameter on rotor is 48mm.
- This kit comes with 2 mounting adapter, your hub need to either have the same 6 bolt pattern to mount the rotor directly or you can use the mounting adapter on your threaded hub (1.37 x 24 tpi).
- This kit works best with our motorized bicycle frames and KMB frames.
- Caliper Holders are NOT included but are required.
Best 160mm mountain bike fork Buying Guide
When it comes to finding the Best 160MM Mountain Bike Fork, there are a few things you need to consider. The first is what your needs are. What do you want from the product? Something that is easy to use?
You can start looking at different products once you know what you need. Read reviews to see what other people think about them. See if the product has any awards or accolades.
Be cautious when choosing a product. Make sure you find the right one for you by taking your time. You’ll be sure to get the most out of your purchase.
1) Does the Best 160MM Mountain Bike Fork fit your needs?
Second, think about whether or not you can afford the item. It’s important to stay within your budget.
2) Can you afford the product?
First, you should consider what you need the product for. Is it the right size? Does it have the features you’re looking for?
3) The reputation of the company: This is probably the most important factor to consider. Research the company online, read reviews and testimonials and see what others have to say about their products.
4) Brand name: One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
5) Quality of the product: Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
6) Warranties and guarantees: They show that the company is confident in its product and willing to stand behind it.
7) Customer service: Good brands will have responsive and helpful customer service available in case you have any problems with your purchase.
8) Ease of use: The Best 160MM Mountain Bike Fork should be easy to use.